Mar 30, 2008

The Great Spider War of 1986


My post for the week, last week. I actually have a lot more that I was doing friday and whatnot, but i'll post it tomorrow or something. Technically it was 11:58 when I started composing this message, so it still counts. Heh....
I was walking to class last week, having a nice conversation with God when this one hit me. So, the concept was 'The Great Spider War of 1986'. The vision that sort of hit me was an over-dramatized version of my mild aversion to the eight-legged enemy. So yeah, he's the last soldier on earth (though there's plenty of humans, it feels a lot more dramatic if its the last of something) and he's fighting a seemingly ceaseless battle against the Arachnid forces. Armed to the teeth with the best that the US Gov has to offer (read: guns with bullets), he struggles to liberate man from the grip of the multi-gripping oppressors.
Now granted, most of the spiders he faces are like, an inch or two in diameter, but that wont stop him from fighting for justice. Theres no threat so small that a well placed bullet can't neutralize. There are a few of the massive, walking-tank styled ones, but hopefully our hero will stop freaking out and saying "what the?! ew....." long enough to save us all........ Lets hope.....


-GK

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ummm wow to this post, so this is the last spider and he's fighting other spider with US govt supplying him weapons. This give must be giving us oil or something...but really I don't get it. I thought the great spider war of 1986, had to do with your first encounter with your arch nemesis. Enlighten me.