Mar 22, 2008

Kids and Robots (I)

Spring break comes to a close. Had a great week. Between adventures with "The Price is Right" and MVC2 with my homie Spartan (http://www.myspace.com/i52285am), sketchin a little and music listenin' (not much music making from me this week), and watching as HipHop and America battle to the death, there wasn't much of a chance to be bored. But yeah, I was watching medabots today and I decided to do this doodle from my 'Herokid' project (which isn't dead, by the way.)

Medabots....what can I say about that show...where to begin....? Well, for one thing, I have yet to finish watching it all. Up in the Bay Area where I grew up, that show didn't make it to completion. It was kicked off the Fox lineup pretty durn fast. But while it was there, I loved it. It was soooooo high budgetedly animated when it comes to cartoon serieses. It was like the good episodes of naruto, but al the time. Well, I was watching it today, and wanted to show my own kid-and-robot love.

-GK

No comments: