Oct 6, 2008

Too Cool For Space



Before we go any further, I have some horrible news. Zebra F-301 ultra .07mm black ballpoint, a fine soldier for many a month, has just given up the ghost. He sevred me well for the last, almost half a year. He stuck with me through the loss of his twin brother (sold in two-packs) and even through the great lead pencil revlot of May 2008.


May he rest well....

...Until I buy a pen refill.



So I did this last night with a pretty random blue ballpoint pen I have. It's a Pilot. Funny, 'cuz I used to always carry the really inky pilot precise pens around. Good times. Anyway, I did this right before falling asleep. I slapped a sheet of paper down on the desk and let loose a pic of our hero. Dancin' Machine continues trucking along. Stay tuned. Too Cool For Space.


Enjoy,

-GK

No comments: