Oct 2, 2008

Dancin' Machine Appears!!



Sorry for being away for so long. It's been a minute. Forgive me, folks. But, i've brought you something really nice. Today's update is the third main-man in my upcoming story.

Meet Dancin' Machine. I'll have to contain my excitement and enthusiasm, because I wanna tell you more about him over time, and of course you'll find out much more about him when the story starts rolling.

Any of you that have been with me since this project's inception/conception may have noticed a change in his look. Well, when Moroni Taylor visited CSUN from Bluesky, I showed him some of my stuff. He liked it, but really encouraged me to put some time into DM's design, to take it beyond generic. I liked the old style, but agreed with him. Thus, where his design is right now is much better, and is capable of much more than his old look. I like the new look much better.

I've been blessed in that a lot of people have responded extremely well to "Dancin' Machine", and some with extremely little to go off of. So it continues, and I hope you guys enjoy what's to come as much as I do.


Enjoy,
-GK

1 comment:

Amber said...

I like this guy...I can see endless possibilities and potential for this character and story that you have brewing. Keep up the good work, good sir.