Sep 16, 2008

Girl From ThreeGroup: #2

Hey all. Yes, it's late as all heck here in california, but I had to get this one done. I mainly made it because I didn't want my Deviantart page to be left out. I'm keeping most of the "Dancin' Machine" stuff exclusive to my blog for now, esepcially the concept stuff. So, i made this pic because my DevArt needed an updated too.

Its her again. The girl from "ThreeGroup", a tale about three ninjas roaming the land together.
It also happens to fall in line with the whole "let me practice drawing curvy ladies" thing again.

And now, i'm off to get the sleep that I somewhat need. I could keep going, but i think i'll wait until daylight. Night is what sleep's for, right?

Enjoy,
-GK

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey like the new dancing machine stuff...your aim away now makes sense. When you get a chance then come check out my blogspot.