Sep 16, 2008

Dancin' Machine: Concept Work (2)



I'm trying to at least get the concepts down for the main cast in the next week or so. I'll make alterations and stuff later, and make sure the style is cohesive and all that jazz, but i'm tossing out ideas over these next days trying to get something solid.

So this is the female lead for "Dancin' Machine". I'm happy with this design, though i may play around with things some more. I was net cruising for outfit ideas and fell in love with those lil hoodie things girls wear. It seemed like the perfect fit for this girl.

I gotta keep things light, as they have to be able to move around quite a bit in these things. I dunno, I couldnt imagine Lulu (Final Fantasy 10) breakdancing....or climbing stairs for that matter. Get what I mean? That said, light does not = bland. Thus, i jump back and forth between stylish, simplistic, functional, and just flat out cool.

Oh, and the reason theres 2 images though theyre so similar: well, one of em was drawn suuuper small, and the other was drawn taking up a large chunk of 8.5x11 paper.

Aaaaanyway, more to come.

Enjoy,
-GK

1 comment:

PonderWanderer said...

Keep at it dood. She looks hekka good. Your getting rawer and rawer!