
So I just started watching Evangelion...OH MAN Asuka has problems. That girl is messed, MESSED up. Like, seriously jacked up. Then I blink for a second, take a breather, and realize that all of the characters have some seriously messed up issues. Man. I'm sorta going backwards here. FLCL talking about maturity and coming of age, though a lil zany. Gurren Lagann talked about manhood and leaving childhood behind, a bit comedic and very awesome. But this.....Man, what the heck was gainax on? That moonstone? They poppin that rare-candy?
Anyway, I did this in class cuz, thank God, I found one of my ballpoint pens. I totally lost almost every single pen I own. All of my zebras: Gone. My other zebras: Gone. The REPLACEMENT zebras I got to replace the zebras that I replaced my original zebras with: Gone!! I was relying on a pushpen Jean gave me, and then I lost that too!....But I found it in my pants pocket, so I totally celebrated on some paper. Its Red Lion.
Anyway, I did this in class cuz, thank God, I found one of my ballpoint pens. I totally lost almost every single pen I own. All of my zebras: Gone. My other zebras: Gone. The REPLACEMENT zebras I got to replace the zebras that I replaced my original zebras with: Gone!! I was relying on a pushpen Jean gave me, and then I lost that too!....But I found it in my pants pocket, so I totally celebrated on some paper. Its Red Lion.
Prologue time:
"In a world where only the strong survive...
In a world where might rules...
Those behind the scenes thought that the current balance of power was unfair.
And so they hit the reset button.
Now, a new hero has risen from the ashes of the old world!
Roar, Red Lion!"
...yeah, i'm sleepy.
Oh, and last little note, dont you just love those little doodles you do in class? I did this one warming up in art history:
Oh, and last little note, dont you just love those little doodles you do in class? I did this one warming up in art history:

skywhale, vanish.
-GK
1 comment:
"rare candy"...i wonder!
Post a Comment