Feb 26, 2008

Technology Sure Is Somethin.

Wow, its officially the end of the world. For you all at least. Why? Glad you asked:
-I just found out blogspot lets you upload video
-I just found out that vista lets you create video



And so now, I usher in the age of occasional art-music posts. So I create this video just to test it out. It was a doodle I did in MS paint, partnered with a song I made in like, half an hour one day a long time ago. Its a MegaMan 3 Remix. Everyone loves Mega Man 3. If this works out as well as it can, then look forward to every now and again, song+art uploads from me. Woo!

-Enjoy:


3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow this is orginal...hmmm what will this kid GK whose initials remind me of the GK orgin symbols in the dictionary think of next...really.

Stuart Livingston said...

Cool that's pretty baller. I'd love to love Megaman as you CLAIM everyone does...but it's haaard! :(

Anonymous said...

Dude this rocks, and the imagery totally works.

Thanks for checking out my website. I couldn't have done it without you!! ROCKET PIGEON!!!!