May 20, 2011
Gravity (a gravityman remix by me)
Check it in HD if you can!
So the other weekend, I was hanging out with Gravity Man. He ate up all my bagels and then asked whose track i'd be remixing next. I told him that I was stuck trying to figure something out for Gyro Man, and so he seized that opportunity and coerced me into doing his theme song. I couldn't refuse ( I was already out of bagels...who knows what other sinister things he had in store for me). Then he made me shoot a music video for it.
Heh, so first off, THANK YOU all my supporters out there. It's been a while since i've uploaded, but i've definitely been busy, creating many songs since my last post. I know a lot of you get bored with still images, and so I wanted to make sure that whatever I uploaded next would be as fun to watch as it is to listen to. I wish I could've had the images perfectly synched with the music, but I had already completed the song, and the tempo was a number that didn't play well with the framerate I needed. Hopefully next time, the song and the music will fit better.
So this was done in FL10 over the course of a few weeks. I love Mega Man 5. As AMAZING as MM2 and 3 are, 5 is a personal favorite. My real goal is to do Gyro Man's song and then fly off into the clouds on a flock of seagulls, but until I can figure out what i'd like to do with it, I'll do other characters' songs to tide me over. Well, Enjoy!!!!!
-GK
http://tekkaxe.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/tekkaxe
megaman © Capcom
remix © Gerald Kaye 2011
Up Next: I'm about 85% done with my remix of Revelation Song, as requested by youtuber "alyssacroacia".
PS: I'm thinking of posting both my music and my visual art here in the future. Does this bug anyone? Would you rather this stay drawing-only? Or do you dig both? Feel free to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so awesome Gerald! I love the little dancing animated character! Well done my friend
Post a Comment