
Hey there.
So I've been away for a while. But I wasn't just off doing nothing. It was like this: You know how in an anime or something, like, the hero kinda vanishes for a while and everyone assumes he's dead, only for him to return in a few episodes or the next season with longer, shaggy hair and the ability to wipe out entire solar systems with a wave of his hand? Yeah, It was like that.
So I've been spending some time in the hyperbolic time chamber of art, but will likely make another return voyage. I'll keep this place more lively though on my next journey. I think they allow internet access in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Anyway, so this is a friend of mine, but GK-styled. She had requested that I super-hero her up or whatnot, and I had told her it was coming. So: Ta-da. Expect a color version soon, but it's too late for me to do that tonight/this-morning.
Enjoy,
-GK
No comments:
Post a Comment