Apr 24, 2009

Battle Master 88 Deluxe



FINALLY FINISHED!! GAH!

Whew. Sorry for being away so long. I had gotten extremely busy. So, with a slight opening in activity, I wanted to come back with something strong. Meet 'Battle Master 88 Deluxe'. His quest for the Tome of Combat was victorious, and he was blessed with the spirit of battle!! To arms!

Battle Master 88 Deluxe is to be my entry to my friend's crossover fighting game. Let's hope all goes well on that front.

Well, I'm extremely tired. Work tomorrow. Yay!



It's good to be back....again.

Enjoy,
-GK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome piece! I love the green guy in the back with the crown :)

Where are you working?

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie! (I love the green dude too)


Ah, right now I'm working with this company called AnimAction. We make middle-school and high-school students create 30second traditionally animated public-service announcements. It's many a bucket filled with fun.

Oscar Rosales said...

Very nice illustration!

Anonymous said...

hey, good seeing u last time. keep the good work coming!