First up is Maya, the other lead character in "Dancin' Machine". She's Jay's best friend. Road dawgs for life and all that jazz. Jay got her started dancing when he first became a fanboy of Fon. She grew to love it for her own reasons and strives to dance with excellence.

Next up are some random heads. First is a female rockin' the most beautiful hairstyle known to mankind. Whoever invented that whole mindboggling "imma make it go the other way then go back the other way" thing needs to win the nobel prize in some category. Anyway, while at starbucks, at least 4 different girls came in with variations of that hairstyle. Thus, sketchage.
The next head is a redesign of a character from a middleschool story I had. I wont go in to all the convoluted lovliness that makes him who he is, so lets keep trucking...
Next up is the girl from "Threegroup". I was doing little gesture sketches and came across one that I liked, and as I doodled on top of it, it started to look like her. Thus, I pulled out another sheet of paper and embiggened it.

Lastly, it's another character from "Dancin' Machine". Its a minor character thus far, and currently unnamed. Well...I've been calling him "Adidas Kid". Adidas Kid is a jerk. Look at his face. Don't you just want to smack him? And how dare he go around dancing in flip-flops. I mean, come on. What kind of cocky, arrogant little......Heh, and that's Adidas Kid for ya.

So who's coming with me next time?
Enjoy,
-GK
2 comments:
drawing at starbucks, huh.. dont turn it into your office.. i think that's what some people do.
Great stuff man! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment