Jan 22, 2009

Music Makes the Kids Smile



HAPPY 2009!!!!!

I hope your approach toward this new year is one of action, excitement, possibility, and "doing-stuff"-itedness. I am excited for YOU!

Anyway, I did this one this evening. I needed something for a flyer i'm making, so this came to mind. It's a stylized me, and the girl is a stand-in. Representing the entirety of all the cool girls i know, and at the same time not looking like a single one of them, she too wants to see the happiness of music spread to children everywhere.


Well, seeing as it's late and I'm still recovering from a beastly cold, how 'bout I talk to you all later?


Enjoy,
-GK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, so cute! I hope I'm one of those millions of cool girls you know.

I have hope that someday music will be in the hearts of children around the world. :D

Silly Bus said...

Great post, I agree with your words.